Here’s how to Become a Member:
- Consult the “Member Categories” below for benefits associated with each membership level.
- Login to your account (or Create an Account if you don’t already have one), and select ‘My Membership’ from the drop-down menu
- Select the level of membership and method of payment that’s right for you.
All memberships are annual unless stated otherwise. Your financial support of Design Build Live at one of the levels below will give you the following special benefits:
- 20% discount on workshops and classes
- 20% discount on books and publications
- Advance notice of limited-capacity events
- Free organic cotton plastic bag dispenser
- Members-only website and Facebook page
- Guilt-free admission to monthly presentations
All benefits listed above for one person
Hearth membership with workshop and classes discounts for all members of your household
For those who can give a bit more than the basic Hearth level. Thank you!
All Hearth benefits plus a copy of our featured sustainable living book
All Cottage benefits plus one hour of sustainable building/living consulting with a DBL staff member
All Hamlet benefits plus:
- All of the Hearth level discounts for life!
- Permanent acknowledgement on the DBL website
- Special recognition in the DBL Newsletter
If none of the levels below work for you, you can still support DBL by making a one-time donation in the amount of your choosing. Just select ‘My Donation’ from the drop-down menu after logging in to your account.
What we can do for you:
- Offer classes and workshops to empower you to design and/or build natural, non-toxic, beautiful homes and buildings
- Give you ideas and tools to create a more healthful, joyful and earth-friendly life
- Create natural building and landscape demonstration projects in your community, neighborhood or city
We need your financial support to:
- Expand our educational classes and hands-on workshops for homeowners and professionals
- Continue to enhance the informational resources on our website
- Construct community demonstration projects
- Build our book and tool lending libraries
- Continue our public outreach at festivals and special events
- Develop our plans for a sustainable learning center and demonstration village